Made with a Swiss-developed, hybrid balsa-flax core, layers of Textreme Carbon and weighing in at just 1450gm per ski, the all-new 2018 Faction Prime 1.0 Carbon ski is built light and nimble so you can enjoy your own athleticism to its utmost without sacrificing all-terrain stability. This ski should be on your short list of ultra responsive, precise, lightweight all-mountain boards. Faction's proprietary weave of Textreme Carbon creates a well-dampened and torsionally stiff ski that loves to lay over on edge at high speed. A moderate waist width is perfect for arcing turns, while generous tip and tail rocker keeps it as nimble as a mountain goat when you find yourself in a tight spot. This would make an exceptional ski for bumps and trees back East, and for firmer days out West when you want a spry ski that can handle the snow conditions between storms.
This pair of nearly new Faction Prime 1.0 skis will come pre-mounted with a perfect condition pair of Tyrolia Attack 13 DT bindings. With a re-designed platform for wider modern skis, the Tyrolia Attack 13 is made to shred with that same confidence in aggression. This is the first freeski binding anchored on a METAL toe track. The benefits include low stand height, compact design and unparalleled strength and stability. This is not your dad's demo binding. This is a fully functional freeride binding that just so happens to be adjustable in the toe... For finding your perfect placement along the length of the ski. If you are looking for a binding that does not require a tool to adjust the heel and toe, while still having all the performance of a standard retail binding, the Tyrolia Attack 13 gets the job done in spades. It adds hardly an ounce or two of weight over the non-adjustable version.
- Dimensions: 118 - 90 - 104
- Weight: 1450 g / ski
- 320mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 330 Tail Rocker
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Microcap Construction: Sandwich construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Textreme Carbon: Deployed as a layer of laminate in Faction skis, a spread-tow structure weaves at varying angles and axis, spreading stability and stiffness across the whole width and length of the ski.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you’re flying out the bottom
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of the hybrid balsa/flax core ensures binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- DIN Range: 5 - 13 for max retention
- Metal Toe Track offer bomber reliability
- FR Pro Toe: The special Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with its horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the entire Tyrolia AAA-Series.
- AFD Metal: A super secure 77 mm metal anti friction device (AFD) can be adjusted for a variety of alpine boots types.
- Race One Touch Heel: A reduced stand height of only 17mm for the ultimate freeski adventure. The Tyrolia Attack 13 and Attack 12 models feature a solid construction, reduced weight and a modified heel, which puts this model in a category of its own.
- Sympro Heel Track: Adjust to fit any size boot, and also allows you to easily alter your position on the ski for more versatility, depending on snow conditions and personal preference. A huge advantage!
- Stand Height: 23mm
- Weight: 2250g