For 2018, Faction introduces an improved women's ski line, aimed at advanced and adventurous women skiers who want a ski that won't limit their terrain choices and snow days. Along those lines (hehe get it?), there is nothing the new Faction Heroine women's ski can’t handle with confidence and effortless style. A responsive, playful poplar/beech core and 90mm waist makes the Heroine versatile and ready for the park or the back bowls. Fluent in the language of fun, the Faction Heroine builds confidence wherever you go. Eager to carve into fresh corduroy, its cap construction and abs in the tip and tail keeps it stable when arcing those turns. A progressive sidecut, coupled with a responsive poplar/beech core, keep it playful and under control in the bumps. The Heroine ski is also equipped with tip and tail rocker and a versatile 90mm waist width making it the perfect companion from piste laps to bluebird pow days.
- Dimensions: 120 - 90 - 110mm / R 15m
- 300mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 300mm Tail Rocker
- Flex: 6/10
- Weight: 1480g / ski
- Poplar / Beech Core: A Poplar/Beech core is light, grips great on hard snow and feels snappy between turns, while always maintaining a soft enough flex to pop, slash and butter all over the mountain.
- Cap construction doesn’t require sidewalls, joining the topsheet directly with the edge, keeping the weight of the ski down, adding durability and protecting against chipping.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Transition Zones: Between rocker, sidecut and camber results in a fluid, easy to pivot and nimble ski.
- Artwork by Faction friend Kay Flockhart