With a lightweight paulownia/poplar core built for high speed, big mountain riding, two full layers of titanal for GS-ready stability, the all-new 2018 Faction Dictator 4.0 freeride ski has a need for speed. The Dictator 4.0 is the weapon of choice when sending it down the Bec des Rosses course, where its long sidecut in the tail lets you open it up for steep, charging turns, whilst the shorter sidecut and rocker in the tip keep it nimble and under control. With a 115mm waist, the Faction Dictator 4.0 floats over fresh snow and makes old crud feel like it’s a powder day, every day. This is a powerful, durable ski built for aggressive all-mountain skiing at the resort, or in the big mountains. Fully comp worthy in every way.
This pair of nearly new Dictator 4.0 skis will come pre-mounted with a perfect condition pair of Tyrolia Attack 13 DT bindings. With a redesigned platform for wider modern skis, the Tyrolia Attack 13 is made to shred with that same confidence in aggression. This is the first freeski binding anchored on a METAL toe track. The benefits include low stand height, compact design and unparalleled strength and stability. This is not your dad's demo binding. This is a fully functional freeride binding that just so happens to be adjustable in the toe... For finding your perfect placement along the length of the ski. If you are looking for a binding that does not require a tool to adjust the heel and toe, while still having all the performance of a standard retail binding, the Tyrolia Attack 13 gets the job done in spades. It adds hardly an ounce or two of weight over the non-adjustable version.
- Dimensions: 139 - 115 - 127mm / R 22m
- 380 Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 320mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 2100g/ski
- Paulownia / Poplar Wood Core: A lightweight wood core with excellent responsiveness and rebound, complimenting and offsetting the two full layers of Titanal metal that we sandwich on either side of it.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Titanal: Equally strong in all directions, Titanal’s strength and isotropic qualities mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Brushed Topsheet for a finished, unique look and feel
- DIN Range: 5 - 13 for max retention
- Metal Toe Track offer bomber reliability
- FR Pro Toe: The special Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with its horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the entire Tyrolia AAA-Series.
- AFD Metal: A super secure 77 mm metal anti friction device (AFD) can be adjusted for a variety of alpine boots types.
- Race One Touch Heel: A reduced stand height of only 17mm for the ultimate freeski adventure. The Tyrolia Attack 13 and Attack 12 models feature a solid construction, reduced weight and a modified heel, which puts this model in a category of its own.
- Sympro Heel Track: Adjust to fit any size boot, and also allows you to easily alter your position on the ski for more versatility, depending on snow conditions and personal preference. A huge advantage!
- Stand Height: 23mm
- Weight: 2250g