Designed for the seasoned freerider and the adrenaline junkie alike, the 2018 Faction Dictator ski series is all about going everywhere on the mountain with confidence. The lightweight poplar/paulownia core, two layers of titanal aluminium alloy, and dual radius sidecut enables the dictators to plow through crud, float in the pow and still be incredibly nimble underfoot. The new Dictator 3.0 shows no mercy. With dual titanal layers burly enough for GS, coupled with a lightweight, responsive paulownia/poplar core, this hard-charging chassis has got quads of steel and a freeride soul. Solid dampening and a long sidecut in the tail let you put the pedal to the metal when you want to open it up for a smooth, fast-paced descent, whilst a shorter sidecut and rocker in the tip allow for quick turns when the going gets technical.
- Dimensions: 132 - 105 - 121mm / R 19m
- 370 Tip Rocker / 2mm Camber / 300mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1950g/ski
- Paulownia / Poplar Wood Core: A lightweight wood core with excellent responsiveness and rebound, complimenting and offsetting the two full layers of Titanal metal that we sandwich on either side of it.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Titanal: Equally strong in all directions, Titanal’s strength and isotropic qualities mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Brushed Topsheet for a finished, unique look and feel