You've got to admire Faction for not calling this the Dictator W or Princess Series, and for not de-tuning the build of the 2019 Faction Dictator 2.0X Skis just because they are made for female skiers. It's still got the same stout flex, two sheets of Titanal, and full strength sidewall construction as the men's version, and it rips just as hard. This is a no-compromise freeride ski for any and all conditions with plenty of heart and stability for both steep technical skiing and bombed out crud days. If you didn't know it already, you'd guess that Faction's female athletes rip just as hard as the guys.. Extended tip rocker allows for a full attack on powder and crud, combined with minimal tail rocker to slay that turn right through to the end. This ski is badass. It will shock and awe you, period.
- Dimensions: 122 - 95 - 108mm / R 19m
- 350 Tip Rocker / 4mm Camber / 200mm Tail Rocker
- Flex Rating: 7 / 10
- Weight: 1800g
- Fusion Lite Paulownia / Poplar Wood Core: A lightweight wood core with excellent responsiveness and rebound, complimenting and offsetting the two full layers of Titanal metal that we sandwich on either side of it.
- Freeride Flat Tail: Modern directional shape with rockered tip and mildly rockered tail designed for a progressive approach to the descent.
- Surf Zones: Integrated rocker and taper dimensions for a smooth surfy ride in any conditions.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Titanal: Equally strong in all directions, Titanal’s strength and isotropic qualities mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Brushed Topsheet for a finished, unique look and feel