From zero to hero in a hurry, the all-new 2019 Faction Dictator 2.0 makes Mach 10 feel downright casual. Dual titanal layers and a freeride paulownia/poplar core gets the dictator 2.0 ready to slay it all, from flashing zipper lines in Vermont to dropping into Corbet’s Couloir in Jackson Hole. Hard-charging skiers can make the most of the ski’s stability and manoeuvrable shape. Extended tip rocker allows for a full attack on powder and crud, combined with minimal tail rocker to slay that turn right through to the end. This ski is badass. It will shock and awe you, period.
- Dimensions: 122 - 95 - 108mm / R 19m
- 360 Tip Rocker / 3mm Camber / 200mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1800g
- Paulownia / Poplar Wood Core: A lightweight wood core with excellent responsiveness and rebound, complimenting and offsetting the two full layers of Titanal metal that we sandwich on either side of it.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Titanal: Equally strong in all directions, Titanal’s strength and isotropic qualities mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Brushed Topsheet for a finished, unique look and feel