Grip it and rip it. The all-new 2018 Faction Dictator 1.0 ski is a carving machine, built like a race ski, yet with a freeride shape. So you don't have to feel limited to groomers. However, with its dual titanal layers, you can lay your hip to the ground and arc perfect trenches across morning corduroy or sail over east coast blue ice all day long. The freeride tip rocker and two different sidecuts create a seriously stable yet maneuverable ski that lets you push the speed limit while remaining nimble and quick in the moguls and trees. In the crusade for East Coast all-mountain performance, the Faction Dictator 1.0 is your weapon.
- Dimensions: 114 - 85 - 100mm / R 19m
- 360 Tip Rocker / 3mm Camber / 200mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1700g/ski
- Paulownia / Poplar Wood Core: A lightweight wood core with excellent responsiveness and rebound, complimenting and offsetting the two full layers of Titanal metal that we sandwich on either side of it.
- Sandwich Microcap construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- Dual Titanal: Equally strong in all directions, Titanal’s strength and isotropic qualities mean that the ski loves being on an edge, blasts through bumps and feels stable even in changeable snow.
- Dual Radius Sidecut: In front of the binding, a shorter radius sidecut provides quick response for tight turns while a longer radius in the tail keeps you stable at speed and feels solid when charging.
- Brushed Topsheet for a finished, unique look and feel