You can trust in the 2018 Faction Candide 3.0 powder ski when staring down giant backcountry booters or waist-deep pillow lines. A lightweight hybrid balsa flax core and progressive sidecut design make the ski easy to maneuver and equally at home whether ploughing through fresh snow or sending it through the air. A 108mm waist, camber underfoot and rocker provide float in pow and a solid edge hold that will rock the hard pack. Titanal reinforcement underfoot adds trustworthy durability when tapping trees and taking landings deep. The Faction CT 3.0 is your go-to ski for every day shredding in whatever style you want to display. If they work for Candide, then who do you think you are, anyway?
- Dimensions: 136 - 108 - 132mm / R 20m
- 330mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Underfoot Camber / 320mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1850g
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Reduced Taper Sidecut: Reduced taper sidecut moves the widest part of the ski away from the tip and tail, so that you don’t hook up your noses or feel drag on your tails when the conditions are prime.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you’re flying out the bottom.
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of Faction's hybrid balsa/flax cores ensure binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Sandwich Microcap Construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.