The 2018 Faction Candide CT 4.0 combines technology and progressive ski design to create a lightweight, performance-focused backcountry slaying machine. A hybrid balsa flax core provides a lightweight yet stable ride, while titanal reinforcement underfoot allows for a dampened, strong and durable ski. A wider waist, rockered tip and tail and reduced taper sidecut offer superior float in pow, and an easy to pivot, buttery ski whether throwing double backs or dropping pillow lines. The Faction Candide CT 4.0 is your go-to ski for big powder days, AK heli-skiing, freeskiing competition, you name it... and in whatever style you want to display. If they work for Candide, then who do you think you are, anyway?
This pair of nearly new Candide 4.0 skis will come pre-mounted with a perfect condition pair of Tyrolia Attack 13 DT bindings. With a redesigned platform for wider modern skis, the Tyrolia Attack 13 is made to shred with that same confidence in aggression. This is the first freeski binding anchored on a METAL toe track. The benefits include low stand height, compact design and unparalleled strength and stability. This is not your dad's demo binding. This is a fully functional freeride binding that just so happens to be adjustable in the toe... For finding your perfect placement along the length of the ski. If you are looking for a binding that does not require a tool to adjust the heel and toe, while still having all the performance of a standard retail binding, the Tyrolia Attack 13 gets the job done in spades. It adds hardly an ounce or two of weight over the non-adjustable version.
- Dimensions: 140 - 118 - 134mm / R 23m
- Weight: 1960g
- 600mm Tip Rocker / 1mm Underfoot Camber / 590mm Tail Rocker
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Reduced Taper Sidecut: Reduced taper sidecut moves the widest part of the ski away from the tip and tail, so that you don’t hook up your noses or feel drag on your tails when the conditions are prime.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you’re flying out the bottom.
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of Faction's hybrid balsa/flax cores ensure binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Sandwich Microcap Construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.
- DIN Range: 5 - 13 for max retention
- Metal Toe Track offer bomber reliability
- FR Pro Toe: The special Freeride (FR) Pro Toe with its horizontal spring reflects the modern architecture of the entire Tyrolia AAA-Series.
- AFD Metal: A super secure 77 mm metal anti friction device (AFD) can be adjusted for a variety of alpine boots types.
- Race One Touch Heel: A reduced stand height of only 17mm for the ultimate freeski adventure. The Tyrolia Attack 13 and Attack 12 models feature a solid construction, reduced weight and a modified heel, which puts this model in a category of its own.
- Sympro Heel Track: Adjust to fit any size boot, and also allows you to easily alter your position on the ski for more versatility, depending on snow conditions and personal preference. A huge advantage!
- Stand Height: 23mm
- Weight: 2250g