A freestyle child at heart, the 2018 Faction CT Candide 2.0 ski offers a symmetrical shape and a responsive poplar/beech core that excels on jumps, lips and massive straight airs. Carbon reinforcement underfoot dampens and spreads the impact of landings. With a 102mm waist, slight tip and tail rocker and 2mm of camber, the Candide 2.0 is ready to play around the whole mountain, so drop hits and flash the bump line under the lift on your way to the park… we can hear the cheers from here. The Faction CT 2.0 is your go-to ski for every day shredding in whatever style you want to display. If they work for Candide, then who do you think you are, anyway?
- Dimensions: 135 - 102 - 135mm / R 16m
- 325mm Tip Rocker / 2mm Underfoot Camber / 310mm Tail Rocker
- Weight: 1880g
- Hybrid Balsa / Flax Core: Reinforce the lightweight, super strong Balsa with layers of robust flax fibres and you are left with a durable wood core that holds an edge like other skis twice its weight.
- Reduced Taper Sidecut: Reduced taper sidecut moves the widest part of the ski away from the tip and tail, so that you don’t hook up your noses or feel drag on your tails when the conditions are prime.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you’re flying out the bottom.
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of Faction's hybrid balsa/flax cores ensure binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Sandwich Microcap Construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski’s topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.