The same freestyle-inspired shape and lightweight construction as the award-winning Faction Candide 3.0, now designed for women skier in mind. This is the perfect one ski quiver for the rider who is always on the lookout for fresh goods and needs a lightweight, versatile ski to rip up the whole mountain. A lightweight hybrid Balsa/Pachaco core and progressive sidecut design make the ski easy to maneuver and equally at home whether ploughing through fresh snow or sending it through the air. A new 112mm waist, camber underfoot and rocker provide float in pow and a solid edge hold that will rock the hard pack. Titanal reinforcement underfoot adds trustworthy durability when tapping trees and taking landings deep. The women's Faction Candide 3.0 is your go-to ski for every day shredding in whatever style you want to display.
- Dimensions: 140 - 112 - 134mm / R 20m
- Weight: 1750g
- Lightweight Balsa/Pachaco Core: Balsa is a softwood with exceptional strength for its weight. Reinforce that with the lesser-known, unique pachaco hardwood, as well as a small amount of Poplar, and you are left with a rare combination that ensures a lightweight yet solid ski setup that performs in all conditions.
- Directional True Twin: There is some tail taper in this ski, but the design is meant to encourage switch skiing and jibbing.
- Reduced Taper Sidecut: Reduced taper sidecut moves the widest part of the ski away from the tip and tail, so that you don't hook up your noses or feel drag on your tails when the conditions are prime.
- Full Strength Sidewall Construction with Microcap: Sandwich sidewall construction for power and edgehold, with a top sheet that wraps around and meets the sidewall for durability.
- Multi-dimension Sidecut: A shorter radius underfoot keeps the ski nimble on the steep and narrow, and a longer radii blended to the tips and tails ensure a stable and feel when you're flying out the bottom.
- Titanal reinforcement plates laid up on top of Faction's hybrid Balsa/Pachaco cores ensure binding screws hold like nothing else and add durability to these super lightweight cores.
- Sandwich Microcap Construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski's topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.