The same freestyle-inspired shape and lightweight construction as the award-winning Faction Candide 2.0, now designed for women skier in mind. The Candide 2.0X is the perfect one ski quiver for the female rider who is always on the lookout for fresh goods and needs a lightweight, versatile ski to rip up the whole mountain. A lightweight hybrid poplar/beech wood core and progressive sidecut design make the ski easy to maneuver and equally at home whether ploughing through fresh snow or dicing the trees. A new 102mm waist, camber underfoot and rocker provide float in pow and a solid edge hold that will rock the hard pack. Titanal reinforcement underfoot adds trustworthy durability on jumps and rails, however the women's Faction Candide 2.0X really is your go-to ski for every day shredding in whatever style you want to display.
- Dimensions: 133 - 102 - 133mm / R 14m
- Weight: 1750g
- Symmetrical Sidecut: The same width at the tip and tail gives these skis a generous, symmetrical sidecut which translates to a shorter turn radius and snappy feeling between turns.
- Poplar Beech Wood Core: Poplar is a light-colored, durable softwood that flexes and pops nicely as well as having great vibration absorption capabilities. The darker hardwood, beech, adds stiffness and rebound. The results are a reasonably light ski that grips and is snappy between turns - always maintaining a soft enough flex to butter all over the mountain.
- Symmetrical True Twin: The same width at the tip and tail gives these skis a generous, symmetrical sidecut which translates to a shorter turn radius and snappy feeling between turns. An identical twin tip height ensures effortless switch skiing for all your freestyle needs.
- Full Strength Sidewall Construction with Microcap: Sandwich sidewall construction for power and edgehold, with a top sheet that wraps around and meets the sidewall for durability.
- Carbon Stomp Pad: Carbon reinforcement underfoot adds additional strength to a freestyle ski, where it matters most. As well as protecting the wood core against heavy duty impact on rails, this carbon reinforcement underfoot adds stability and vibration absorption under your boots, so that stomped landings feel better, both for you and your skis.
- Sandwich Microcap Construction provides awesome edge hold while the ski's topsheet wraps around and meets the sidewall, adding durability to the fragile join that can be prone to chipping.