The all-new 2018 Elan Ripstick 102 W ski is the ultimate ladies freeride ski to use when it gets deep and steep. If you never waste a waist deep day, this is the floaty ski you need. But don't worry, even if you miss the best days of the season, the Ripstick 102 W will smoothly cut through windblown, crud and cut up junk with ease. SST sidewall's provide direct power transmission and Elan's TNT technology combines a tip to tail woodcore, embedded carbon rods along the edges, and Vapor Tip inserts in the tip and tail for ultimate performance and a smooth ride. The Ripstick 102 W is designed for hard-charging women skiers who aggressively push their limits and seek out the toughest lines and deepest pow - all while putting the boys to shame.
This barely used pair will come pre-mounted and ready to ski with a beautiful set of Elan K11 Attack² demo bindings. The K11 Attack² Demo is a wider binding offering excellent power transmission, durability, and the chops to keep up with whatever terrain you can handle. It can be adjusted quickly and without tools for a large range of boot sizes. This feature also allows you to easily experiment with where you stand along the length of the ski, increasing its versatility even more. Slide forward for a more balanced turn, slide back for more float in chop and crud. This binding is compatible with Alpine, GripWalk, WTR and Touring boot soles. DIN 3 - 11 for all the retention you need.
- Dimensions: 136 - 102 - 115 / R 17m
- TNT Tech: Elan’s unique TNT technology is a combination of innovations that provides the best balance of light weight construction with power and performance. The core of the TNT Technology is the Tubelite Wood Core with carbon rods along the edges of the ski, combined with Vapor Tip Inserts. The end result is an extremely lightweight high performance ski with exceptional power, cushioning and stability.
- Amphibio Profile: A revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- SST Sidewall Construction: Provides quick, nimble and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- TubeLite Wood Core: Two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. Measuring 5mm in diameter and hollow in their construction, these tubes run along the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. They provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional rigidity of the ski. The fibers are positioned either above or below the ski core and improve the ski’s structural integrity.
- Vapor Tip Inserts: Advanced composites that are integrated into the tip and tail area of the ski‘s core. These inserts reduce weight and vibration, dramatically improving stability and ensuring a smooth ride even in the most demanding conditions.
- Model: Elan/Tyrolia Attack 11 DT
- DIN: 3-11 for max retention and release safety
- Metal 77mm AFD Plate: This extra wide AFD with horizontal springs ensures better force transmission, more stability and therefore optimal performance.
- Weight: 1275 g
- Adjustment Range: 259 - 386mm Boot Sole
- Color: White
- MPN: B048