The 2018 Dynastar Slicer Factory is a limited-release, highly coveted ski with a surfy, freeride twin design, built tough for stomping smooth, easy spins in the backcountry and slashing first tracks. The Twin Rocker profile provides easy steering, speed control, and float, while Dynastar's Spring Blade technology increases pop and shock absorption for playful freestyle versatility across natural terrain and man-made features. Tip and Tail Rocker with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions. The Slicer is a long-standing Dynastar favorite, as it handles all types of terrain with agility and playfulness.
This nearly new, mint condition pair has been freshly tuned and comes pre-mounted with a brand new pair of Look SPX 12 Konect Dual WTR adjustable system bindings. This is a high-performance dual standard binding with a 3.5 - 12 DIN range. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, Look's DUAL Standard Concept allows quick, easy adjustment between boot sole standards with a consistent, natural stance. The toe and heel pieces have the strongest coupling strength and most elastic travel on the market, so you can ride lower (and safer) DIN settings without running the risk of unintentional release. The Dual Action toe piece features 180 degrees of multi-directional release for safety and, when combined with the Axial heel piece, will transfer power efficiently to the ski for optimum control over wider skis.
- Dimensions: 132 - 98 - 120mm / R 21m
- Sandwich Construction: Features a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Poplar Wood Core: Offers a natural blend of energy, liveliness, and stability.
- Springblade Technology: The wood core is machined to varying thicknesses and layered with fiberglass laminate of varying lengths, creating a springboard effect for incredible energy and pop on jumps and take-offs, and increased shock absorption for landing impacts.
- Weight: 2200g / ski
- MPN: DAGMD01
- DIN Range: 3.5 - 12
- Dual WTR: For use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or "WTR" Rocker Soles. LOOK's Dual Standard Concept is the industry's most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles.
- Full Action Toe / SPX heel piece
- Strategically reinforced housing enhances durability
- 14% longer toe-wings provide stronger boot to binding coupling, maximum power transmission
- 10% wider platform for more efficient power transmission, enhanced steering, and control
- 3D Multi Directional Release reduces the risk of injury in all the different cases of fall.
- Adjusts easily to fit any size boot.
- Pre-Mounted Plate on ski provide tool-free mounting and quick, simple adjustment. Integrated binding systems allow natural ski flex for improved ski-ability.