Born in Chamonix, home to the world's most challenging and formidable terrain, the 2018 Dynastar Mythic Carbon ski combines modern freeride elements with an ultra-lightweight, carbon-infused construction, providing a high-performance ski mountaineering tool to those committed to pushing their boundaries. Utilizing the same popular shape of the Cham 2.0 ski series, the new carbon-enhanced construction allows easier, lightweight ascents combined with incredible rigidity for precise edge grip in the hairiest situations. Freeride-inspired elements including a moderate rocker profile and progressive five-point sidecut provide the enhanced floatation, maneuverability, and control to descend with confidence. Whether you're backcountry-bound or a competitive alpinist, the new Mythic provides ultra-lightweight performance and versatility that encourages you to push further. Weight: 2800 g/pr
These will come pre-mounted with the all-new Look HM 10 D100 alpine touring demo tech binding. Essentially the same as a Dynafit, only branded as Look, this backcountry-specific binding offers the ultimate in high-performance freeride touring and safety with a high level of adjustability so that you can use any size touring boot with confidence.
Compatible only with pin-tech AT boots, the Look HM 10 backcountry binding ultilizes a frameless design, weighs only 1400 g/pr, and provides a 4-10 release value range, positioning itself as the most modern, performance-oriented freeride touring binding on the market. A new pivoting, pin-tech toe-piece delivers increased elasticity to reduce unwanted pre-release for confident retention when pushing your boundaries, while the frameless design allows natural ski flex for enhanced ski-ability and downhill performance.
- Dimensions: 133 - 97 - 113 mm / R 15m
- Freeride Tip and Tail Rocker: Moderate tip rocker and a mildly rockered, tapered pin-tail.
- Camber underfoot for solid edge hold, responsiveness, and stability
- Five Point Sidecut: Five Point Sidecut design creates smooth turn initiation and exit for instant comfort and intuitive performance. The tip features reverse sidecut and taper to cut swing weight and offer superior tracking, while the pin tail design offers smoother turn exit for reliable speed control.
- Paulownia Wood Core
- Ultra-light Carbon Fiber Laminates
- Alti Skin Grip: Easy centering and attachment of climbing skins
- Sandwich Laminate Construction uses high tech laminates to provide the best feel, balance, power and stability.
- Torsion Box - Multiaxial fiber wraps surround the core to enhance torsional stiffness, which equals stability and rebound energy.
- 1440G per ski for ultralight free-touring performance
- Light topsheet, edge, and base materials
- Toe and Heel Adjustment Capability fits most boot sizes
- DIN Release: 4 - 10
- Step-in Side Towers are compatible only with tech insert ski boots
- Rotation Toe Piece: Enhances elasticity to reduce the risk of unwanted pre-release
- Easy Lock Brake System
- Forward Pressure 10mm
- Weight: 1400g per pair! LOOK designs lightweight bindings featuring the highest-levels of retention and release that make skiing and carrying your skis easier, without compromising on safety.
- Heelpiece is designed to maximize flex for excellent skiability & enhance elasticity to reduce the risk of unwanted pre-release
- TÜV: All LOOK bindings are designed to give skiers maximum safety. TÜV Munich certifies our products, ensuring that they conform to safety standards and verifying that our assembly equipment and processes are capable of manufacturing them in accordance with international ISO standards.
- Demo version of HM10 is only 30 grams heavier than the standard HM10, and yet has far more adjustability. The standard has a fixed toe position, whereas this toepiece can move. Two thumbs up for adjustability!