Born in Chamonix, home to the world's most challenging and formidable terrain, the all-new 2017 Dynastar Mythic Carbon ski combines modern freeride elements with an ultra-lightweight, carbon-infused construction, providing a high-performance ski mountaineering tool to those committed to pushing their boundaries. Utilizing the same popular shape of the Cham 2.0 ski series, the new carbon-enhanced construction allows easier, lightweight ascents combined with incredible rigidity for precise edge grip in the hairiest situations. Freeride-inspired elements including a moderate rocker profile and progressive five-point sidecut provide the enhanced floatation, maneuverability, and control to descend with confidence. Whether you're backcountry-bound or a competitive alpinist, the new Mythic provides ultra-lightweight performance and versatility that encourages you to push further. Weight: 2800 g/pr
Dynastar MYTHIC... So light that you can get fat.
- Dimensions: 133 - 97 - 113 mm / R 15m
- Freeride Tip and Tail Rocker: Moderate tip rocker and a mildly rockered, tapered pin-tail.
- Camber underfoot for solid edge hold, responsiveness, and stability
- Five Point Sidecut: Five Point Sidecut design creates smooth turn initiation and exit for instant comfort and intuitive performance. The tip features reverse sidecut and taper to cut swing weight and offer superior tracking, while the pin tail design offers smoother turn exit for reliable speed control.
- Paulownia Wood Core
- Ultra-light Carbon Fiber Laminates
- Alti Skin Grip: Easy centering and attachment of climbing skins
- Sandwich Laminate Construction uses high tech laminates to provide the best feel, balance, power and stability.
- Torsion Box - Multiaxial fiber wraps surround the core to enhance torsional stiffness, which equals stability and rebound energy.
- 1440G per ski for ultralight free-touring performance
- Light topsheet, edge, and base materials