An entirely new range of smooth, instinctive snow-feel, dynamic power, and ground-breaking stability – the next generation of Dynastar's legendary women's skis is here. Equal parts power and playfulness, the all-new 2018 Dynastar Legend W88 women's all-mountain ski delivers an innovative, new lightweight Powerdrive construction, five-point sidecut, Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile to date, and a directional shape. The Powerdrive construction unleashes smooth dynamic power, playful energy, and ground-breaking grip for the most responsive ski control. A progressive rocker profile and five-point sidecut supply a natural feel, versatility, and float, while titanal laminate reinforcement delivers the additional power to charge through any snow conditions.
This ski has a large, balanced "sweet spot" for instant comfort in any terrain. Female skiers are going to love this one...lightweight, snappy, agile, stable, and good looking, too! The Legend W88 is going to turn some heads this season.
This pristine, nearly brand new pair of women's Legend W88 skis will come pre-mounted with a gorgeous pair of 2018 Look SPX 12 Konect Dual WTR adjustable system bindings. This is a high-performance dual standard binding with a 3.5 - 12 DIN range. Compatible with both WTR "Walk to Ride" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, Look's DUAL Standard Concept allows quick, easy adjustment between boot sole standards with a consistent, natural stance. The toe and heel pieces have the strongest coupling strength and most elastic travel on the market, so you can ride lower (and safer) DIN settings without running the risk of unintentional release. The Dual Action toe piece features 180 degrees of multi-directional release for safety and, when combined with the Axial heel piece, will transfer power efficiently to the ski for optimum control over wider skis.
There is hardly a single scratch anywhere on these skis... Wow, they look good!
- Dimensions: 125 - 88 - 109m
- Paulownia Wood Core: Reduces ski weight by 25%. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fiber laminates developed by the Race Department, guaranteeing powerful stability and lightweight performance.
- Sandwich Construction: Features a layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc) and full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power.
- Tip and Tail Rocker with traditional camber underfoot eases turn initiation, adding playful maneuverability and float while retaining energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip for confident performance across all terrain and snow conditions.
- ABS Sidewalls: Drive energy more efficiently to the edge of the ski for increased edge grip and dynamic ski control.
- 5-Point Sidecut: Creates smooth turn initiation and exit for instant comfort and intuitive performance. The tip features reverse sidecut and taper to cut swing weight and offer superior tracking, while the pin tail design offers smoother turn exit for reliable speed control.
- MPN: DAGS704
- DIN Range: 3.5 - 12
- Dual WTR: For use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or "WTR" Rocker Soles. LOOK's Dual Standard Concept is the industry's most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles.
- Full Action Toe / SPX heel piece
- Strategically reinforced housing enhances durability
- 14% longer toe-wings provide stronger boot to binding coupling, maximum power transmission
- 10% wider platform for more efficient power transmission, enhanced steering, and control
- 3D Multi Directional Release reduces the risk of injury in all the different cases of fall.
- Adjusts easily to fit any size boot.
- Pre-Mounted Plate on ski provide tool-free mounting and quick, simple adjustment. Integrated binding systems allow natural ski flex for improved ski-ability.
- MPN: FCGC005