Designed for fans of wide open spaces, the 2020 Dynastar Legend W106, the widest ski in the women's Legend ski series, delivers instant float without feeling overly cumbersome on harder snow. The Legend W 106 is the ideal ski for women off-trail skiers.
With its dimensions and a tip & tail rocker for excellent float in powder, the LEGEND W 106 offers a smooth approach to freeriding. It features magnificent ski-snow contact, innate adaptability and a surprising ability to absorb variations in the terrain. All made possible thanks to Powerdrive technology, guaranteeing reliability and comfort in all conditions.
Designed for good to excellent women skiers who enjoy exploring wide open spaces, the Legend Women ski series showcases the full spectrum of Dynastar's expertise in women's skis. Including the added boost of Powerdrive technology for optimum transmission and ski-snow contact, these skis will help you, depending on your favorite playground and desires, to progress with precision, smoothly and with maximum effectiveness and comfort on all kinds of snow, especially powder. With tip and tail rockers, 3D shape, advanced middle boot sections, lighter structures and profiles tailored to suit the female physique, no detail has been left to chance. It's over to you for the rest!
- Dimensions: 139 - 106 - 123mm
- Radius: 15m
- Tip and Tail Rocker
- Full Sidewall Construction
- Powerdrive: The POWERDRIVE consists of a vertical sidewall tri materials: a viscoelastic material part absorbing the irregularities of the ground, a second in Titanal to increase the performance and the ABS part of the sidewall which always plays its primordial role in ensuring ski-snow contact.
- Paulownia Wood Core: The Paulownia wood core reduces the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood with fibers developed by the race department, to guarantee a skiability and an optimal level of performance.
- 3D Profile: Optimize the profile of the ski, with reinforced zones, to drive the energy of the center of the ski towards its extremities with for benefits of the homogeneity, the softness, the lightness and the robustness.
- Titanal Layering