A progressive new women's all-mountain ski, the 2017 Dynastar Glory 84 women's ski delivers a beautifully balanced blend of playfulness, versatility, and power designed for advanced to expert skiers. The freeride-inspired, five-point sidecut combines with all-mountain tip and tail rocker, providing a huge sweet spot for smooth turn initiation and fun, quick-pivoting control across all terrain and snow conditions. Carefully adjusted for increased comfort, more efficient power transfer, and reduced fatigue, the GLORY 84 features a lightweight sandwich construction with full-length vertical sidewalls, and finely-tuned balance points tailored to compliment the profile of the ski and a woman's physiology. Equal parts power and playfulness, maneuverability and control, the Dynastar Glory skis usher in a new all-mountain standard for women.
These skis will come pre-mounted with a pair of Look SPX 12 integrated track bindings. The SPX 12 is a newly designed, high-performance all-mountain binding with a reinforced toepiece that provides safe, dependable, multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel. This binding includes an integrated demo track so that you can adjust your mount position along the ski length, greatly enhancing the versatility of the ski itself. This demo feature also adjusts to fit any boot size without needing to be remounted.
- Dimensions: 122 - 83 - 105 mm
- All-Mountain Profile: Dynastar's ALL-MOUNTAIN skis feature a five-point sidecut, moderate tip rocker, camber underfoot, and slight tail rocker to deliver power and precision on-piste combined with playful versatility and handling off-piste.
- Wood Fiber: A wood core and fiberglass laminate construction optimizes snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability without the additional weight of metal laminates.
- Tip and Tail Rocker: Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation
- Sandwich Construction: Full wood core, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- DIN Range: 3.5 - 12
- Wide Teflon toe glider
- SPX heel piece
- Full Drive toe piece
- Demo track adjusts easily to fit any size boot
- Enables skier to adjust mounting position along ski length for added versatility in different snow conditions and terrain