Featuring a new, next-generation blend of rocker, sidecut, and construction, each element of Dynastar's 2017 Cham 2.0 women's ski lineup has been rethought, re-designed, and re-shaped to deliver maximum versatility and the hard-charging freeride performance that's synonymous with the Dynastar Cham women's ski line.
At 97mm underfoot, the all-new CHAM 2.0 Woman 107 ski provides adaptable all-mountain performance no matter where the snow takes you. Moderate tip rocker provides better snow contact, float, and control; combined with traditional camber and a pintail for confident power and maneuverability. The smoothed-out five-point sidecut and more balanced, lightweight core profile provide smooth turn entry and exit for playful and instinctive performance in any snow condition. Lightweight touring versatility gives easier access to any backcountry adventure, should you choose to mount AT bindings.
- Ski Dimensions: 137 - 107 - 122 mm
- Weight: 3.4 kg per pair
- Cham 2.0 Sidecut: Reverse sidecut at the tip and tail, perfectly matched to the Cham 2.0 rocker profile and construction.
- Powder Profile: Five-point sidecut with long tip rocker, camber underfoot, and slight tail rocker to deliver effortless manueverability and float combined with confident hard-snow performance.
- Cham 2.0 Tip & Tail Rocker: Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation
- Sandwich Construction: Full wood core, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- Lightweight Paulownia Wood Core: Paulownia wood cores reduce ski weight by 25% compared to the previous iteration. Dynastar combines this lightweight wood core with fiber laminates, guaranteeing powerful, less-fatiguing, stability and performance whether touring or skiing all-mountain.
- Light: Skis incorporating all of Dynastar's expertise in ski mountaineering offer an ultra-lightweight feel while retaining uncompromising performance.
- Binding Reinforcement Area: Reinforcement under the binding mount area, in compliance with ISO 8364 standard