For the Dynafit Hokkaido ski, more flotation is combined with ideal edging on steep terrain for a ride that catapults your backcountry exploits into new territory with confidence. Both the dimensions of its elliptical curves and the twin rocker profile work together to always provide the variability needed in edge length -- without neglecting the playful lightness of maneuverability. In the process, the enormously lightweight shovel with the Carbon Space Frame takes the impacts and functions like a shock absorber. The award-winning Dynafit Hokkaido ski was inspired and designed by Dynafit big mountain athletes with an optimal weight-to-mass ratio, ‘double-ellipse’ rocker profile, and a sturdy ash-poplar core. This powder surfing fat ski is the Dynafit answer to those who demand dependable, playful performance on the way down.
Whether in big mountain terrain, on a leisurely ski tour, skinning up your local resort, or racing, all DYNAFIT materials and fabrics are carefully sourced, selected, and thoroughly tested.
- Dimensions: 140 - 116 - 129 mm
- Radius: 25m
- Weight: 2000 grams
- Elliptical Rocker: Rocker profile in tip and tail of ski for easy turning in mixed backcountry conditions. This is a ski that doesn't care about wind ripples, crud piles, ice patches, and chicken heads. It turns gracefully and powers through all of it.
- Carbon Space Frame Tip
- Carbon Stringers from tip to tail give the ski tremendous responsiveness and stability in bouncy chop and tough snow
- Full sidewall construction
- Ash / Poplar Wood Core
- Neutral Camber Profile underfoot
- Athlete driven design