The 2019 Atomic Warden MNC 13 binding has the same oversized platform and toe as the Salomon Guardian AT binding, but is the first standard alpine binding to be approved for all three types of boot soles: DIN, Touring, and Walk To Ride (WTR). That means it fits every normed boot on the market. It’s 30% wider than comparable bindings, so works particularly well with progressive, wider skis. Atomic has added a Heel Flex Interface that gives your fatties a natural and uninterrupted flex. The Warden MNC 13 also has a Progressive Transfer Pad that gives you a dampening cushion against rough terrain, and a better feel on the snow.
The Atomic Warden 13 binding combines the strength and precision you need on-piste with the natural flex, strong dampening and smooth, progressive power transfer required when skiing all over the mountain and through any snow.
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Warden MNC Multi Norm Compatible Toepiece
- Steel Housing
- Walk To Ride Compatible (WTR)
- Oversized Platform ensures maximum lateral power transmission, especially with wider skis.
- XL Stomp Pedal: A fixed, wide pedal ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- Micro Simultaneous Wing Adjustment: Simple, micro-metric adjustment. Precise boot hold for the best of transmission and safety.
- Heel Flex Interface: Lets the ski flex naturally
- Elastic Travel: Superior elastic travel keeps you in when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Includes Brakeset
- Color: Black / Red