Last year’s revamped Atomic Vantage ski series nailed the blend of lightness and stability needed for progressive all-mountain skiing. But as the majority of all-mountain skiers still spend most of the time on frontside terrain and groomed trails, the industry has taken note, and Atomic has created the all-new Vantage X. It’s a system ski series that features the successful lighter, stronger Vantage construction plus a new Exo Profile, cutting weight by 20% in total. It’s got an innovative piste design with a sportier shape and thinner waist, finished with a rich durable top sheet for many years of good looks. This ski series promises to be a major hit this season and beyond.
The 2019 Vantage X 83 CTI is the most progressive and widest ski in this new series, offering the perfect blend of hard snow power and turning agility. Featuring Carbon Tank Mesh – reducing weight while adding strength – it’s got a sleeker shape and thinner waist ideal for carving sharp turns on harder snow. This is a great system ski for advanced and expert skiers who like to make precise turns, ski smooth and in control, go fast, and arc 'em out all over the place. The Vantage X 83 CTI comes with extra-full Firewall sidewalls, Power Woodcore and Titanium Backbone 2.0 for solid edge grip. It's also got the Exo Profile – a radical 3D profile that cuts swing weight and adds rigidity.
This top model comes with Warden 13 MNC DT system bindings. The Atomic Warden MNC 13 DT is Atomic's top Warden binding with toolless adjustment added in. MNC stands for Multi Norm Certified, which means it works with all types of soles – DIN, Touring and Walk To Ride (WTR) – and fits every normed boot in the market. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe – a super-wide platform that provides extra lateral power transmission, steering, flex and dampening. It’s also 30% wider than comparable bindings, so works particularly well with progressive wider skis like Vantage for all-mountain skiing. And with a sliding toe and heel in this version you don’t need tools to mount your bindings – or adjust them up the mountain. DIN Range 5-13.
- Dimensions: 121 - 82 - 111mm
- All-Mountain Rocker: 10% Rocker / 90% Camber
- Light Woodcore and Titanium Backbone 2.0 Construction
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight.
- Firewall Sidewalls: Provide excellent edge hold on firm conditions and dampen vibrations caused by variable snow conditions.
- Exo Profile: A radical 3D profile with slanted and reinforced sides cuts swing weight and adds rigidity.
- Ability: Advanced - Expert
- MPN: AASS01760
- DIN 5 - 13 for superior retention
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- MNC Multi Norm Compatible
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- Color: Orange / White
- MPN: AD5001714