Last year’s revamped Atomic Vantage ski series nailed the blend of lightness and stability needed for progressive all-mountain skiing. But as the majority of all-mountain skiers still spend most of the time on frontside terrain and groomed trails, the industry has taken note, and Atomic has created the all-new Vantage X. It’s a system ski series that features the successful lighter, stronger Vantage construction plus a new Exo Profile, cutting weight by 20% in total. It’s got an innovative piste design with a sportier shape and thinner waist, finished with a rich durable top sheet for many years of good looks. This ski series promises to be a major hit this season and beyond.
The 2017 Vantage X 75 CTI is the narrowest in the range. It’s an ideal blend for hard snow power and turning agility. It features Vantage’s lighter, stronger construction with Carbon Tank Mesh – a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while reducing weight, plus a Power Woodcore, Titanium Backbone 2.0 and extra-full Firewall for solid edge grip. The X 75 CTI has an innovative design with a sportier shape for carving nicely controlled turns on groomers. Includes the now well-known XT 12 system binding.
- Dimensions: 116 - 75 - 105mm
- All-Mountain Rocker: 10% Rocker / 90% Camber
- Light Woodcore and Titanium Backbone 2.0 Construction
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight.
- Firewall Sidewalls: Provide excellent edge hold on firm conditions and dampen vibrations caused by variable snow conditions.
- Exo Profile: A radical 3D profile with slanted and reinforced sides cuts swing weight and adds rigidity.
- Ability: Intermediate and Advanced
- Includes XT 12 integrated system binding
- Fits any boot size without remounting
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- DIN 4 - 12