The 2018 Atomic Vantage WMN 90 CTI is the top women’s model in Atomic's newly re-engineered Vantage ski series, which are easily some of the lightest, strongest, and most progressive skis on the market. The Vantage W 90 CTI grips like a high-performance frontside ski, but has a progressive look and feel that carries it into the chop and through the trees with precision and agility. It also features Carbon Tank Mesh, a new layer of super rigid, woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. That’s on top of a Titanium Backbone 2.0 that ensures exceptional running stability.
The Vantage 90 CTI W is the first ski to feature the Firewall, an extra full sidewall for awesome power transmission and edge grip. The Light Woodcore lets you stay quick on your feet, the All Mountain Rocker plows over the sharks, a directional shape lets you feed your technique into the turn with a lot of feedback, and a slightly raised tail lets you scrub speed if you get in over your head in a new spot.
This pair will come pre-mounted with a set of 2018 Atomic Warden 13 DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe - a 30% wider platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. The Warden 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size without the need for tools. DIN Range 5 - 13.
- Ski Dimensions: 130.5 - 90 - 114 mm / R 16m
- All Mountain Rocker: 15 / 75 / 10
- Tapered Tip and Tail: Refined Five Point shaping promotes tracking in dense snow and versatile speed control.
- Light Woodcore: A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: Exclusive to Atomic, this super rigid woven carbon fabric enables stronger skis that weigh less.
- Titanium Backbone 2.0: An ultra-lightweight Titanium insert that runs from mid-shovel to mid-tail and provides exceptional stability and dampness.
- Lightweight and highly impact resistant topsheets (made from 50% rapeseed oil)
- Atomic Firewall: Vantage Series skis use extra thick sidewall blocks to quell vibration and better transmit power while edging.
- 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- MPN: AA0026616
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- MNC Multi Norm Compatible accepts any boot sole
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: AD5001176