The 2018 Atomic Vantage WMN 85 women's ski is a versatile, progressive all-mountain ski for intermediate through advanced female all-mountain skiers, and the perfect choice if you like the piste but love dipping into the powder now and then. It’s part of Atomic's revamped Vantage ski series, so it’s packed with new features, including Firewall construction, an extra full sidewall for awesome power transmission and edge grip on hard pack. The Light Woodcore made of poplar is strong but really light so you can keep your turns snappy and stay in control in tricky spots. The 85mm waist width, more directional shape and All Mountain Rocker in the tip and tail make the Vantage 85 W ski a top performer in varying conditions. You’ll turn like a dream both on the piste and in soft snow.
This pair will come pre-mounted with a set of 2018 Atomic Warden 13 DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe - a 30% wider platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. The Warden 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size without the need for tools.
- Ski Dimensions: 124 - 85 - 108 mm / R 15m
- All Mountain Rocker: 15 / 75 / 10
- Medium Flex
- Tapered Tip and Tail
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar – ideal for our powder, all-mountain and freeride touring skis that need to be strong but really light.
- Atomic Topsheets made from 50% rapeseed oil
- Atomic Firewall: Extra full under the binding with flex grooves for awesome power transmission and edge grip on hard pack.
- 7000-Series sintered bases are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Part No: AA0026620
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- Multi Norm Compatible accepts any boot sole
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: AD5001176