The all-new 2019 Atomic Vantage 97 C is a ski that grips and floats in any conditions, while remaining forgiving and supple, both on your body and your wallet!
This all-mountain ski makes an excellent argument for a one-ski quiver, with its versatile width and nimble feel. It’s also a great transition ski for those looking to build their off-piste experience, but still want to enjoy plenty of on-piste carving control. You’ll feel lighter with Atomic's revolutionary Prolite construction – added reinforcements only in key zones – and Energy Backbone and Carbon Tank Mesh combine to deliver high strength and light weight to help you ski stronger. Full Sidewall adds stability and enables direct power on whatever you’re skiing – whether it’s slashing and bashing through the soft stuff or carving down the corduroy. If you want to grab the same ski every time you head to the lift, grab the one that takes less work makes you ski better - The 2019 Atomic Vantage 97 C.
- Dimensions: 130 - 97 - 119mm
- Radius: 18m
- All Mountain Rocker Profile: 15% Rocker / 75% Camber / 10% Rocker
- Prolite Construction: Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed, like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet: A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- MPN: AA0027188