The 2019 Atomic Vantage 107 Ti is the widest ski in Atomic's award-winning Vantage ski series, making it the best powder ski of the bunch. Vantage is Atomic's progressive all-mountain range built to be super light, but still amazingly strong – so it’s great on hard pack and equally good in soft snow. To create that combination Vantage skis feature Titanium Tank Mesh, a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. That’s on top of a Titanium Backbone 2.0 that ensures exceptional running stability. HRZN Tech Tips offers 10% more surface area for better float with less deflection. Our revolutionary Prolite construction with added reinforcements in key zones leaves the ski with a thinner chassis and lighter weight for more precision and better feel for what’s under foot. This all-mountain ski will make you feel lighter, be stronger, and ski better no matter what kind of snow there is to shred.
- Dimensions: 136 - 107 - 123mm / R 17.4m
- All Mountain Rocker: 20/70/10
- HRZN Tech Tip: HRZN Tech adds 10% more surface area at your ski tips. For awesome flotation in powder plus less tip deflection and better tracking through chop.
- Power Woodcore 2.0: A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Titanium Tank Mesh: A layer of lightweight Titanal mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail.
- Titanium Backbone 2.0: An ultra-lightweight Titanium insert that runs from mid-shovel to mid-tail and provides exceptional stability and dampness.
- Prolite Construction: Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Full Sidewall: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- Structured Topsheet: A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- 7000-series World Cup sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- MPN: AA0027190