The 2018 Atomic Vantage 100 CTI is the widest ski in Atomic's award-winning Vantage ski series, making it the best powder ski of the bunch. Vantage is Atomic's progressive all-mountain range built to be super light, but still amaxingly strong – so it’s great on hard pack and equally good in soft snow. To create that combination Vantage skis feature Carbon Tank Mesh, a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. That’s on top of a Titanium Backbone 2.0 that ensures exceptional running stability. This ski also features the Vantage Firewall, an extra full sidewall for awesome power transmission and edge grip on hard pack. A Power Woodcore and All-Mountain Rocker give you exceptional performance all across the mountain. This ski is a favorite here at BigSkiSale.com... It's what I use for my daily driver here in Utah!
This pristine pair of Vantage 100 CTI skis will come pre-mounted with a gorgeous set of 2018 Atomic Warden 13 DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe - a 30% wider platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. The Warden 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size without the need for tools. DIN Range 5 - 13.
- Ski Dimensions: 139.5 - 100 - 126.5mm / R 19m
- All Mountain Rocker: 20/70/10
- Power Woodcore 2.0: Lightweight cores laminated from poplar and ash.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: Exclusive to Atomic, this super rigid woven carbon fabric enables stronger skis that weigh less.
- Titanium Backbone 2.0: An ultra-lightweight Titanium insert that runs from mid-shovel to mid-tail and provides exceptional stability and dampness.
- Lightweight and highly resistant topsheets (made from 50% rapeseed oil)
- Atomic Firewall: Vantage Series skis use extra thick sidewall blocks to quell vibration and better transmit power while edging.
- 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- MPN: AA0026632
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- Multi Norm Compatible accepts any boot sole
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: AD5001176