The Atomic STH2 16 WTR all-mountain ski binding is made with high-impact steel housing, a 3D Driver toe and shock-absorbing Progressive Transfer Pads to hold up to strenuous off-trail skiing and powder thrashing, while the Oversized Platform enables you to transfer more power to the ski. It’s also height-adjustable, compatible with WTR soles, and easy to step into, even in deep powder.
The Atomic STH2 16 ski binding combines the strength and precision you need on-piste with the natural flex, strong dampening and smooth, progressive power transfer required when skiing all over the mountain and through any snow. This binding provides expert level release values for those who don't want to lose a ski in treacherous terrain.
- DIN Range: 7 - 16
- 3D Driver Toepiece provides multidirectional release
- Steel Housing
- Walk To Ride Compatible (WTR)
- Extra Long Wings: Engages the boot better: confidence inspiring, easier to step-in in powder & provides more lateral power.
- Oversized Platform ensures maximum lateral power transmission, especially with wider skis.
- XL Stomp Pedal: A fixed, wide pedal ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- Micro Simultaneous Wing Adjustment: Simple, micro-metric adjustment. Precise boot hold for the best of transmission and safety.
- Heel Flex Interface: Lets the ski flex naturally
- Elastic Travel: Superior elastic travel keeps you in when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Color: Gunmetal / Black
- Includes Brakeset