The Atomic STH2 13 WTR all-mountain ski binding is made with high-impact steel housing, a 3D Driver toe and shock-absorbing Progressive Transfer Pads to hold up to strenuous off-trail skiing and powder thrashing, while the Oversized Platform enables you to transfer more power to the ski. It’s also height-adjustable, compatible with WTR soles, and easy to step into, even in deep powder.
The Atomic STH2 13 ski binding combines the strength and precision you need on-piste with the natural flex, strong dampening and smooth, progressive power transfer required when skiing all over the mountain and through any snow.
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- 3D Driver Toepiece provides multidirectional release
- Steel Housing
- Walk To Ride Compatible (WTR)
- Extra Long Wings: Engages the boot better: confidence inspiring, easier to step-in in powder & provides more lateral power.
- Oversized Platform ensures maximum lateral power transmission, especially with wider skis.
- XL Stomp Pedal: A fixed, wide pedal ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- Micro Simultaneous Wing Adjustment: Simple, micro-metric adjustment. Precise boot hold for the best of transmission and safety.
- Heel Flex Interface: Lets the ski flex naturally
- Elastic Travel: Superior elastic travel keeps you in when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Low Profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Color: Black / Gunmetal
- Includes Brakeset