When you see better you ski better. And when you’re skiing aggressively, that extra bit of confidence can really make the difference. Atomic's new top end goggle, the 2018 Revent RS FDL HD, contains all their best race goggle technology in a fit that works for all skiers. That includes new Fusion Double Lens (FDL), a revolutionary double lens with both lenses laminated together, offering 15% larger field of vision, no reflections and no fogging. Then Stereo HD lens technology gives you high-definition contrast in all light conditions. You then get two extra lenses, including a clear lens for low-light and night racing. Vision that needs to be seen to be believed!
- Comes with 3 Interchangeable Lenses:
- Lens #1: Sunny day lens. The dark smoke base tint combined with a silver-black Stereo mirror makes this lens perfect for riding in cloudless, blazing light conditions.
- Lens #2: Clear for night skiing and riding.
- Lens #3: Low light HD lens. The low light pink base lens tint with a yellow Stereo mirror maximizes color definition, cuts glare and reduces eye fatigue in overcast, flat light conditions.
- Stereo HD Lens Technology: For incredible visibility in snow, no matter the light conditions. HD lenses work by dividing white light into six spectral colors and enhancing the sensitive ones (blue and orange), so you see everything in high definition contrast.
- Cylindrical Fusion Double Lens (FDL): Uses lamination instead of the more traditional extra foam layer. That means 15% larger field of vision compared to standard double lens goggles. It also means no more refractions, no reflections or fogging, and no decline in optics at higher altitudes.
- Small-Medium Adult Fit
- Live Fit Frame: Tri-Layer foam instantly molds to your face
- Adaptive Tri-Layer Foam
- Articulated Outriggers
- Silicone-coated Strap
- Including Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Triple Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- MPN: AN5105426