It’s no fun skiing when you’re guessing where the bumps are. So Atomic has gone big on the cylindrical lenses in their top all-mountain model: Atomic Revent L FDL HD. They feature the game-changing combination of two things: HD lens technology for insane contrast in all conditions plus Fusion Double Lens (FDL) – a revolutionary double lens with both lenses laminated together meaning a 15% larger field of vision and no reflections. Working together these two technologies offer visibility that genuinely raises the bar, along with 8x more fog resistance than existing market standards. The large frame features Live Fit that instantly molds to the contours of your face for a snug fit, and like all Atomic goggles, they’re designed and developed in-house at Atomic.
Comes with Green HD Stereo lens. This lens has a purple base lens tint, which improves depth perception and increased contrast in bright, sunny to partly cloudy conditions. A green Stereo mirror protects from glare and reduces eye fatigue.
- Comes with Green HD Stereo Lens.
- Stereo HD Lens Technology: For incredible visibility in snow, no matter the light conditions. HD lenses work by dividing white light into six spectral colors and enhancing the sensitive ones (blue and orange), so you see everything in high definition contrast.
- Cylindrical Fusion Double Lens (FDL): Uses lamination instead of the more traditional extra foam layer. That means 15% larger field of vision compared to standard double lens goggles. It also means no more refractions, no reflections or fogging, and no decline in optics at higher altitudes.
- Large Adult Fit
- Live Fit Frame: Tri-Layer foam instantly molds to your face
- Adaptive Tri-Layer Foam
- Articulated Outriggers
- Silicone-coated Strap
- Including Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Triple Anti-fog Inner Lens (AC)
- Anti-scratch Outer Lens (PC)
- MPN: AN5105452