Atomic’s Hybrid 78 mohair climbing skins are designed for the Atomic Backland and Backland UL ski series, but have the potential to work on any ski with a tip notch that is similar or smaller in dimension. They are 100% mohair and equipped with bungees designed to be use with race-style tip notches. The skins are pre-trimmed to accommodate the Backland sidecut and expose just enough edge to use as an edge. If you plan on using the included tail-hooks, Atomic has included a handy paper template that eliminates the guess-work when cutting to the proper length. Out of the box, simply measure the skin to length and cut the excess material and attach the tail clip. The new Hybrid glue makes ripping skins at the top a breeze and can be cleaned with water. This helps keep the skins sticking throughout the life of your skis.
- 100% mohair Grip Zone is fast yet durable.
- Fast-attaching bungee ball requires notch in ski tip for secure application.
- Skins are 10% lighter than non-rockered skins due to less hair.
- Easy-to-rip Hybrid glue can be washed with water
- Pre-Cut to fit Atomic Ultimate 78 and Backland 78 alpine touring backcountry skis
- Length: 175cm, but can be cut shorter if necessary
- Will fit any similar sized touring ski with a race notch in tip
- MPN: AL6000040175