Blending lightning fast speed on the skintrack with power on the descent, the 2019 women's Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 W alpine touring boot was designed for female AT skiers who love to get up to get down! Atomic took the hard-charging downhill capabilities of its Hawx line and threw in the uphill prowess of the Backland fleet to create a boss-lady of a backcountry boot with the XTD 110 W.
Weighing just under two pounds per boots, this all-terrain boot is lightweight, yet incredibly durable thanks to the Grilamid construction and Atomic's Progressive Shell, which strategically places thicker walls in areas that need to be stronger and slimmer everywhere else. The Free/Lock 2.0 system uses one simple switch to swap modes, and the 54-degree cuff rotation will have you strolling up the skinner like you're wearing your favorite hiking boots. Skywalk WTR soles help give you traction and security when you're kicking your way up a firm bootpack, and the Frictionless Pivot ensures a smooth, natural feel through every stride on your arduous approach.
Walking uphill is nice, but what about that aforementioned downhill rippage? When you're ready to drop into that line you put your blood, sweat, and tears into, crank down the 40mm power strap and enjoy the powerful feel of Atomic's reinforced Energy Backbone and solid 110 flex as you carve your way down that pinner chute.
- Last Width: 98 mm - Performance-oriented fit
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- Size Adjuster: Under-the-footbed adjusters that make the boot precisely half a size smaller.
- Flex: 110. Stiff flex for power and response.
- True Flex: Atomic's exclusive shell materials change less with temperature fluctuation, so your boots' flex changes less in cold or warm weather.
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light Liner: Pre-shaped, thermoformable heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold.
- Breathable, Washable Liner: Perforated and quick drying.
- Progressive Shell: Revolutionary construction with optimized wall thicknesses. The shell walls are thicker in key zones where they need to be strong, then slim everywhere else. This makes the boot 25% lighter, and yet more stable, than other constructions. The best combination of snow-feel and power ever felt in an all-mountain boot.
- Energy Backbone: A reinforced, asymmetric backbone found in Hawx Ultra, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Shell and Cuff Material: Grilamid
- 15˚ or 17˚ Forward Lean: Remove the Free/Lock 2.0 lever and flip the backer chip to change forward lean.
- 1 mm Offset Shell: Truer Stance
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- Free/Lock 2.0 Walk Mechanism: Taken from the successful Atomic Backland line, the Free/Lock 2.0 lever and Frictionless Pivots provide a smooth 54˚ of cuff movement.
- Frictionless Pivot: Polymer bushings reduce resistance and add durability for completely natural movement and effortless ascents.
- 6000-Series Aluminum Buckles
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Skywalk WTR Sole: Compatible with tech, MNC and WTR bindings
- Dynafit Certified Tech Inserts
- Powerful Binding Interface: For 100% energy transmission and TUV approved alpine-safe release.
- MPN: AE5017560