The all-new 2017 Atomic Hawx Ultra 80 W is the softest and most forgiving women’s boot in Atomic's new Hawx Ultra range, offering the legendary Hawx feel and comfort in a narrower fit. It comes with Memory Fit for the personalization of a custom ski boot in minutes, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ to keep your feet warm in all conditions, and a Memory Fit 3D Silver liner with pre-shaped heel and ankle areas for an even better first fit. The Hawx Ultra has another trick up its sleeve too – it’s the lightest alpine ski boot Atomic has ever made! The reason it’s so light yet powerful: a radical new Progressive Shell that adds reinforcement in key zones but reduces wall thickness overall to cut weight by 25%, combined with the Energy Backbone – a reinforced, asymmetric backbone that provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing. These boots also feature Power Shift, Cuff Alignment and new Atomic Cantable Grip Pads for complete customization.
- Last: 98mm. Narrow forefoot width with average instep height and heel width.
- Flex: 80. Moderate to forgiving flex for intermediate and advanced skiers. The perfect balance between all-day comfort and responsiveness.
- Progressive Shell: A revolutionary construction reduces weight by 25% for increased agility and snow feel while reinforcing key zones for stability and power transmission.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Memory Fit: The shell, cuff and liner of Memory Fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6 mm of forefoot width and 10 mm of ankle width.
- Memory Fit 3D Liner: Pre-shaped heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold. The one-piece toebox and Sidas footbeds provide continuous support.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment
- 4 Aluminum Buckles
- 30 mm Power Strap
- MPN: AE5015640