Light, sporty and comfortable, the 2018 Atomic Hawx Prime 90 W is Atomic's medium-width, custom fit ski boot for strong intermediate and advanced female all-mountain skiers. The legendary Hawx feel comes with a cuff height and liner construction tailored specifically to suit women’s feet. Atomic has also tailored an integrated unique Memory Fit so you can completely personalize your shell, cuff and liner in minutes. You also get 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation in the Memory Fit 3D Gold liner to keep your feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions, plus pre-shaped ankles for an even better first fit. Revolutionary Sole Flex on the sole of the boot enhances your balance, underfoot feel and control. Power Shift allows you to adjust the flex, making the boot softer or stiffer depending on your needs.
- Last: 100 mm. Moderate 100 mm forefoot width with taller than average instep height and average heel width.
- Flex: 90. A moderately stiff flex gives you control, power, and enough comfort to ski all day long.
- Memory Fit: The shell, cuff and liner of Memory Fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6 mm of forefoot width and 10 mm of ankle width.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver W Liner: Pre-shaped heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold. The one-piece toebox and Sidas footbeds provide continuous support.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Power Shift: Forward flex can be adjusted + or - 10 flex points.
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro Adjust Aluminum Buckles
- 35 mm Power Strap
- Sole Flex: Hawx Prime boots feature a flex area on the sole that promotes better balance, improved snow feel and allows the ski to flex more naturally.
- Color: White/Blue
- MPN: AE5015860