The 2018 Atomic Hawx Prime 130 is the sportiest and stiffest ski boot in the new Hawx Prime boot line, designed for advanced to expert skiers. This legendary Hawx medium-fit boot comes with Memory Fit so you can get the completely personalized shell, cuff and liner of a custom ski boot in minutes. With Power Shift you can adjust your forward lean and soften the flex by 10 flex points to suit you. Atomic's revolutionary Sole Flex on the sole of the boot enhances your balance, underfoot feel and control. To cap it off, you get a new Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner with pre-shaped ankles for an even better first fit, then 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold conditions and optional WTR Grip Pads for easier walking.
- Last: 100 mm. Moderate forefoot width with taller than average instep height and average heel width.
- Flex: 130. A hard flex for solid power and response.
- Memory Fit: The shell, cuff and liner of Memory Fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6 mm of forefoot width and 10 mm of ankle width.
- Memory Fit 3D Liner: Pre-shaped heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold. The one-piece toebox and Sidas footbeds provide continuous support.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Power Shift: Forward flex can be adjusted + or - 10 flex points.
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment
- 4 Aluminum Buckles
- 45 mm Power Strap
- Sole Flex: Hawx Prime boots feature a flex area on the sole that promotes better balance, improved snow feel and allows the ski to flex more naturally.
- MPN: AE5015660