The 2018 Atomic Hawx Prime 120 is a super sporty all-mountain ski boot with a stiff flex. This legendary Hawx medium fit comes with Memory Fit, so you can get the completely personalized shell, cuff and liner of a custom ski boot in minutes. With Power Shift you can adjust your forward lean and crank your flex index to 130 to fully suit you. Atomic's revolutionary Sole Flex on the sole of the boot enhances your balance, underfoot feel and control. The new Memory Fit 3D Platinum liner with pre-shaped ankles provides an even better first fit. While the boot also features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive in even the coldest, dampest conditions. Finished with a lighter build and optional WTR Grip Pads for easier walking, the Hawx Prime 120 is a seriously capable custom boot for strong all-mountain skiers.
- Last: 100 mm. Moderate 100 mm forefoot width with taller than average instep height and average heel width.
- Flex: 120. A stiff flex for the perfect balance of power and forgiveness.
- Memory Fit: The shell, cuff and liner of Memory Fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6 mm of forefoot width and 10 mm of ankle width.
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Liner: Pre-shaped heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold. The one-piece toebox and Sidas footbeds provide continuous support.
- Thinsulate insulation keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
- Power Shift: Forward flex can be adjusted + or - 10 flex points.
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment
- 4 Aluminum Buckles
- 40 mm Power Strap
- Sole Flex: Hawx Prime boots feature a flex area on the sole that promotes better balance, improved snow feel and allows the ski to flex more naturally.
- Color: Red/Black
- MPN: AE5016400