The Hawx Magna 130 is the top custom ski boot in Atomic's 2017 wide-fit Hawx Magna series, which brings the legendary Hawx feel to a boot with a 102mm wide fit. It’s a massive step forward for wide fitting boots as the lightest in its class, and is packed with features for wider feet like the easy step-in zone and a wide tongue. The 2017 Hawx Magna 130 comes with Memory Fit for a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner. With Power Shift you can adjust your forward lean and alter your flex index 10 flex points to suit you, while the Gold liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to keep your feet warm and responsive.
- Last: 102mm forefoot width with taller than average instep height. Fits wide feet best.
- Memory Fit: The shell, cuff and liner of memory fit boots can be heat molded for a completely custom fit. The molding process is simple and permanent, and can add up to 6mm of forefoot width and 10mm of ankle width.
- Flex: 130. A stiff flex for advanced and expert skiers seeking power and precision.
- Power Shift: Forward flex can be adjusted +/-10 flex points
- Atomic Gold Liner: Super comfortable liner with Dynashape foam around the ankle area.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation: The use of very thin insulating fibers allows Thinsulate™ to trap more warm air with a thinner layer, even in extremely cold conditions.
- Shell / Cuff: Polyurethane
- Memolink: Memolink is a special plastic additive that enhances the moldability and elasticity of Atomic Memory Fit boots.
- Power Shift Stance: Forward lean can be adjusted to 13˚, 15˚, or 17˚ by moving the power control up or down.
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment
- 1mm Offset Shell for a truer stance
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- Flat Bottom Chassis
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 45 mm Power Strap
- MPN: AE5015040