All-new for 2018, the Atomic Cloud 12 women's frontside ski is an absolute beauty on the surface… and a beauty underneath. This addition to the top of Atomic's best-selling Cloud lineup contains the same Atomic technology as their Redster racing skis. That includes World Cup innovation, Servotec. This acts like power steering for your skis, dialing up the ski’s agility in turns and its stability on fast straights. Full Sidewalls, Light Woodcore, and Titanium Stabilizers make the all-new Cloud 12 the perfect ski for fast, confident queens of the piste. Powerful performance, elegant looks.
The Cloud 12 is paired with impressive 2018 Atomic X 12 TL RS binding. The X12 TL RS is the perfect solution if you’re looking for race performance and toolless adjustment. Full Flex allows the ski to flex and arc fully and naturally. The X12 delivers top power transfer, total control and, crucially, fantastic speed and safety.
- Dimensions: 114 - 70 - 99mm
- 100% Camber
- Stiff Flex
- Servotec: Generates maximum agility in turns, and maximum stability at speed.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar – ideal for our powder, all-mountain and freeride touring skis that need to be strong but really light.
- High-speed Sidecut: Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering, ideal for high-performing race and piste skis.
- Full Sidewall for power, better stability, and edging
- Titanium Stabilizer: One titanium layer under the core for great shock absorption and torsional flex.
- Structured Top Sheet
- World Cup Base Finish: Fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- MPN: AASS01322
- DIN Range: 4 - 12
- Full Flex: Allows the ski to arc naturally during the turn, increasing edge hold.
- Toolless Adjustment. Will fit any size boot.
- Neox Race Platform
- DIN Lasered
- Color: White / Black
- MPN: AD5001654