The visionary ski that sparked it all – Atomic Bent Chetler 120 is Atomic's full-fat Bent Chetler for epic play in the powder.
Pure powder. Pure power. Pure fun. The 2019 Atomic Bent Chetler 120 isn’t a ski for everybody – but for those skiers we do build it for, we’re sure there’s no better ski on the market. The big boss of the new Bent Chetler ski family, the 120 is a freshie-friendly wide ride that will have you hunting the steepest line and the deepest pow. HRZN Tech in the tip and tail give you the most in float with 10% more surface area, less deflection, and better control in chop. A Light Woodcore build from tip to tail shaves 10% off of the ski’s weight while a Full Sidewall and Carbon Backbone add strength and stiffness. There’s no skier too skilled for the Bent Chetler 120 – for off-piste, heli-skiing or backcountry adventures, it’s going to deliver whatever you demand of it. You’ve never known stoke until you’ve sent it on the Bent Chetler 120.
This nearly brand new pair will come pre-mounted with a pristine set of 2019 Atomic Warden 13 DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe - a 30% wider platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. The Warden 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size without the need for tools. DIN Range 5 - 13.
- Dimensions: 143 - 120 - 134 mm / R 19m
- Powder Rocker Profile: 30% Tip rocker / 40% Camber / 30% Tail Rocker
- Tapered Tip and Tail: Refined Five Point shaping promotes tracking in dense snow and versatile speed control.
- HRZN Tech: Blends an ABS sidewall construction with a revolutionary horizontal rocker profile to add 10% more surface area in tip and tail. This delivers less tip deflection and better tracking through chop and crud, without adding any swing weight, making it the best design yet for powder skiing.
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- Light Woodcore: A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
- Lightweight and highly resistant topsheets (made from 50% rapeseed oil)
- Step Down Sidewall: Sidewall underfoot and cap at either end of the ski for the best balance of edgehold, swing weight and durability.
- 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Weight: 1850g / ski
- MPN: AA0026646
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- MNC Multi Norm Compatible accepts any boot sole
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: AD5001176