The 2018 Atomic Backland FR 102 is an easy-going powder ski that’s also versatile enough to deliver top performance on hard pack. Successor to the Century 102, the Backland FR 102 W is the thinner model of Atomic's two new Backland freeride powder boards built just for women. With a Light Woodcore and Powder Rocker in tip and tail for awesome flotation, it’s a great lightweight powder piece that looks as good as it feels. It’s also seriously versatile – the Step Down Sidewall 2.0, pronounced camber underfoot, and a wide 102mm waist mean it handles the groomers no problem.
- Dimensions: 130 - 102 - 121 mm
- Powder Rocker Profile: 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- Carbon Backbone: An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone. This provides exceptional agility and edge hold with no extra weight.
- Light Woodcore: Poplar optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing shock absorbtion or stability.
- Step Down Sidewall: Features a symmetrical step on each end that's stable, light, and durable.
- Weight: 1600 g
- MPN: AA0026624