These Atomic Backland 85 Rocker Climbing Skins are specially made for Atomic's Backland 85 and Ultimate 85 touring skis, however they have the potential to work on any ski with a tip notch that is similar or smaller in dimension. They’re also packed full of Rocker Skin innovation.
This includes Atomic's new Hybrid Glue that provides stronger hold at low temperatures and means you don’t even need to renew the glue, as you just wash your skins and the glue renews itself.
Compared to normal skins they glide more easily because the Glide Zone in the tip is made from ultra-fast ski-base material. They grip more securely because the Grip Zone is made from 100% Mohair. They’re lighter, too, weighing 10% less than regular skins.
And because their width is already right for the Backland 85 ski, you just need to trim the length using pre-drawn cut lines to get the perfect fit.
These are labeled as "Ultimate", however it is the exact same product as "Backland".
- 100% Mohair Ski Climbing Skins
- Fast-attaching bungee ball requires notch in ski tip for secure application.
- Rocker Glide Zone near tip adds durability and glide up front when kicking steps through snow.
- Hybrid Glue
- Pre-Cut to fit Atomic Ultimate 85 and Backland 85 alpine touring backcountry skis
- Length: 176cm, but can be cut shorter if necessary
- MPN: AL60000221176