The revamped 2018 Atomic Vantage 95 C all-mountain ski is an affordable high-performance alternative to the more expensive Vantage skis, yet still packs a serious punch as one of the fattest skis in the lineup. It has a 95mm waist width and a distinctly wide footprint for performing extremely nimbly in any snow and on any terrain. The Vantage 95 C features Carbon Tank Mesh, a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while actually reducing weight. It also features the iconic Vantage Firewall, an extra full sidewall for awesome power transmission and edge grip on hard pack. A Light Woodcore construction and All-Mountain Rocker in tip and tail makes floating through powder and chop a breeze. This ski is going to be great for upper intermediate through expert skiers who want to improve their skills all over the mountain, regardless of snow conditions.
This pair will come pre-mounted with a set of 2018 Atomic Warden 13 DT bindings, which combine strength and precision with the smooth progressive power transfer you need in varying snow conditions. It has an Oversized Platform and U-Power Toe - a 30% wider platform built to better manage wider skis. It provides maximum lateral power transmission plus precise steering, natural flex and strong dampening. Atomic has also added a Heel Flex Interface and Progressive Transfer Pad that gives your skis a natural and uninterrupted flex underfoot, while also providing a dampening cushion against rough terrain, and a better feel on the snow. The Warden 13 DT also allows you to adjust your mounting position along the ski length, and comes ready to be fit to any boot size without the need for tools.
- Ski Dimensions: 134 - 95 - 121 mm / R 18.9m
- All Mountain Rocker: 15 / 75 / 10
- Tapered Tip and Tail: Refined Five Point shaping promotes tracking in dense snow and versatile speed control.
- Light Woodcore: Made from poplar - ideal for powder, all-mountain and freeride touring skis that need to be strong but also very light.
- Carbon Tank Mesh: Exclusive to Atomic, this super rigid woven carbon fabric enables stronger skis that weigh less.
- Atomic Topsheets: Lightweight and highly impact resistant (made from 50% rapeseed oil)
- Atomic Firewall: Vantage Series skis use extra thick sidewall blocks to quell vibration and better transmit power while edging.
- 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges: Hardened steel for durability and perfect edge grip.
- MPN: AA0026630
- DIN Range: 5 - 13
- Low Profile Chassis
- Oversized Platform + U-Power Toe
- Progressive Transfer Pads
- Adjusts to fit any boot size without remounting
- Multi Norm Compatible accepts any boot sole
- Allows the ski to arc fully and naturally, improving edge grip and dampening vibration
- Allows you to change your mounting position along the length of the ski, greatly enhancing the ski's adaptability as conditions warrant.
- MPN: AD5001176